This sports utility vehicle modeled from an armored car featuring gold-plated bulletproof windows, tungsten and white gold gauges with diamonds and rubies, and of course a whale penis leather interior, cause who wouldn’t want that? You also get three bottles of the world’s most expensive vodka in case you’re thirsty before driving it around.
It’s called the Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition and is a reincarnation of RussoBaltique, the world’s oldest armored car brand founded a century ago in Latvia, which made VIP tanks used by both Tzar Nikolai II, Lenin and Trotsky.
Here’s the full list of features from the manufacturer:
- Ruby Red matte paint
- Gold-plated bulletproof windows
- 22″ Kremlin Red Star bulletproof wheels
- Whale Penis Leather interior
- Tungsten exhaust
- Tungsten and white gold gauges with diamonds and rubies
- White gold diamond and ruby encrusted badges – grill, side and dashboard
- Special edition Vertu mobile phone with “alert” button
- Additional outside kevlar coating
- Rogue Acoustic Audio System.
- Thre bottles of RussoBaltique Vodka, drink edition, same as in the RussoBaltique car when it visited Monaco at 1912.
Vodka and penis leather, now that’s luxury! You can purchase this lovely vehicle for just $1.8 Million.